破产姐妹第1季

状态: 全23集

主演: 凯特·戴琳斯 贝丝·贝尔斯 诺亚·米尔斯 马修·摩伊 乔纳森·克特 加勒特·莫里斯 詹妮佛·库里奇 贝丝·比厄 尼克·扎诺 Brooke Lyons Beth Behrs 

导演: 詹姆斯·伯罗斯

语言: 英语

首播: 2011(欧美)

更新: 2022-12-28 15:18

类型: 欧美剧

9.1

剧情简介


"


破产姐妹0102.mp320:58
来自中国大学慕课网课刷课

嗨 准备好点单吗

hi, ready to order?

你们有什么招牌菜吗

do you have anything that's really special?

照我高中辅导员的说法 没有

not according to my high school guidance counselor.

我要个蔬菜拼盘

i'll have the veggie plate.

不过我不要甜菜 换成甘蓝

but instead of beets, i want kale.

还有不要西兰花 换成甘蓝

and instead of broccoli, more kale.

蔬菜要用蒸的

i want the veggies steamed.

然后不要调味剂 我要柠檬汁

and instead of dressing, i want lemons.

你不需要记下来么

don't you need to write this down?

我怕我要是开始动笔

i'm afraid if i start writing that down,

菜单会变成自杀遗言

it'll turn into a suicide note.

我估计你们这桌的要求都会这么得瑟

i'm assuming this table's gonna have a lot more of those requests.

没错 从帽子就看出来了

yes, i could tell by the hats.

earl 我有点新东西想让你尝尝

earl, i have something new i want you to try.

八十年代就是那句话让我染上毒瘾

that's the exact same sentence that got me hooked on cocaine in the '80s.

是我新口味的纸杯蛋糕

it's my new cupcake flavor.

美味的黑巧克力 女人不能拒绝的天敌

delicious dark chocolate the ladies can't help but love.

我把这个叫做"伯爵蛋糕"

i'm calling it "the earl."

这名字绝对取对了

i know you got that right.

嗨 我来了

hi, i'm here.

我晚了 于是我决定打车

i was running late so i decided to hail a cab.

然后我想起来我身上没带钱

and then i remembered i didn't have any money on me.

最后我发现我压根就没有钱

and then i remembered i didn't have any money at all.

所以我只能走过来

so i walked the whole way here.

公寓离这里只有三个街区

the apartment's three blocks away.

我知道啊

yes, i know.

三个街区 十五个"嗨 美女"那么远

three blocks and 15 "hola chicas" away.

你不能再迟到了

well, you can't be late again.

我已经担心我自己迟到

i'm already worried about me being late...

每个月

every month.

在我来的路上一个乞丐管我要钱

on my way here, a homeless man asked me for money.

我告诉他我一般会给

and i told him that i usually always give,

但是我爸爸因为旁氏丑闻被控告

but that my father was indicted in a ponzi scandal

我失去了家产 曼哈顿的别墅也没有了

and i've lost my family fortune and my manhattan townhouse,

所以我只好来布鲁克林睡沙发

so i've been sleeping on a couch in brooklyn,

但是尽管如此 我依旧乐观地认为你跟我会成功地

but, in spite of it all, i'm still optimistic that you and i will achieve success

经营我们令人兴奋的纸杯蛋糕事业

in our exciting new cupcake business venture.

看看他给了我什么

and look what he gave me!

你居然要了乞丐的钱

you took money from a homeless man?

我更愿意相信桥边的bob是我们的第一个投资者

i prefer to think of bob near the bridge as our first investor.

上菜 特色三明治

pick up! special sandwich.

我能想到更加特别的三明治

i can think of even more special sandwich.

你 我和那个性感的长脖子金发妞

you, me and the hot blonde giraffe.

她最近节操被狗吃了 说不定你能走狗屎运

well, she recently lost her dignity,so you might have a shot.

你好呀

hello today!

我做了名牌给你

i have nametag for you.

你来的第二天就有了名牌

only your second day and look, nametag already.

作为新老板 我赞爆了

as new owner, i am killing it.

谢谢你

thank you.

哦 这个写的是"carolin"

oh, it says "carolin."

应该是caroline 有个e 我叫caroline

it's caroline. with an "e."i'm caroline.

作为一个新老板 我逊毙了

as new owner, i am sucking it.

你就戴上呗

just put it on.

你不能告诉亚洲人他犯错了

you can't tell an asian he made a mistake.

他会立马转身剖腹自杀的

he'll go in the back and throw himself on a sword.

谢谢你 lee先生

thank you, mr. lee.

你可以叫我han

you may call me han.

h a n

h-a-n.

没陷阱 多简单

no trap in my name.

我在想我们应该踏出蛋糕事业的第一步

i'm thinking we should take the first step in our new cupcake business

在招牌菜谱上写上"max自制纸杯蛋糕"

by writing "max's homemade cupcakes" up on the specials board.

不 不能把我的名字挂在那里

no, i can't have my name up there.

每个债主都以为我住在西雅图

everyone i owe money to thinks i live in seattle.

哎 西雅图曾经是我家的呢

oh, we used to own seattle.

max 我们要打出名号 引起轰动

max, we've got to get the name out there.create a buzz.

哦 好主意

ooh, good idea!

我们来轰动一把

let's create a buzz.

- 就是 为了开创... - 我在嘲笑你

- exactly, in order to launch-- - i'm mocking you.

如果你有疑问 告诉你我总是在嘲笑你

when in doubt, i'm always mocking you.

严肃点 max

seriously, max.

这纸杯蛋糕生意就是我们的生命线

this new cupcake business is our lifeline.

我们两个人的出路

a way out for both of us.

我还想再一次谢谢你让我住你家里

and i wanna thank you again for letting me move in.

如果我有什么可以帮你的...

if there's anything i can do to help you--

你的意思是除了赶紧招待生意之外的事吗

you mean besides starting to wait on tables?

我的意思是 任何能治愈你跟robbie分手的事

i meant, anything i can do to help you through your breakup with robbie.

哦 谢谢 我很好

oh. thanks, but i'm fine.

还有我们在工作

and we're working.

好吧 我在工作

well, one of us is.

你确定你还好吗

are you sure you're fine?

因为我昨晚听到你哭了

'cause i heard you crying last night.

我没哭

i don't cry.

我两年前把我的泪腺卖给了器官银行换了现金

i sold my tear ducts to an organ bank for cash two years ago.

我当时躺在沙发上 而且我听到你在卧室里哭了

i was on the couch.and i heard you crying alone in your bedroom.

真的吗 我怎么哭的

really? what did the crying sound like?

就像

like...

我没哭

i wasn't crying.

好吧 那你在做什...

well, then what were you d...

喔 不关我的事

oh! so none of my business.

没错 记牢了

that's right. and remember that.

明白

got it.

实际上 我们这么说吧 有关我的卧室

in fact, let's just say that anything having to do

我的桌子我的生活的任何事

with my bedroom, my tables, or my life--

都不管你的事儿

you should stay away from.

三八线 明白了

boundaries. got it.

还有拜托你别告诉任何同事

and please don't tell anyone at work

我让你住进我家了

i let you move into my apartment.

这是我们都不能跨越的界限

that is one boundary we both don't want crossed.

为啥

why?

嘿 室友们

hey, roomies.

这就是为啥

that's why.

床单还好吧

hope those sheets are okay.

别担心

oh, don't worry about it.

我知道这是你能买得起最好的床单了

i know they're the best you could afford.

才不是 我床上的才是最赞的

not really. the good ones are on my bed.

max 那炉子实在是太热了

max, that oven is so hot.

你能帮个忙给我开个后门嘛

could you do me a favor and open the back door?

我们才认识两天

we've known each other two days

你已经想用我的后门了

and you're already asking for back door?

我勒个去

dear god!

我忘记你是骑士芭比了

i forgot you're equestrian barbie.

随马附赠

you came with a horse.

不行

no.

出去 臭马 不行 坏马马

out, horse, bad! bad horse.

栗栗

chestnut.

不用吼它 它可是冠军

no need to yell, he's a champion.

臭弹冠军

champion stink bomb.

院子里的味道像烂了一样

it's smelling pretty ripe out in that yard.

那不是栗栗 那是布鲁克林的味道

that's not chestnut, that's brooklyn.

好吧 好吧 我正看着"冠军"

okay, well, i'm watching "the champion"

拉下一坨坨热乎乎的"布鲁克林"呢

drop some steaming hot "brooklyn" right now.

max 我一直在想关于把你的名字放在招牌菜单上的事

max, i've been thinking about how you completely overreacted

你完全反应过头了

to your name up on the specials board.

你觉得那是因为害怕成功吗

do you think it's a fear of success?

我穷的没法儿害怕成功

i am too poor to have a fear of success.

我念沃顿商学院的时候

at wharton business school, we learned

学过每一个新的投机会带来一定的恐惧

that every new venture can bring up a certain amount of fear.

大众点评上有没有

is there any way to do a yelp review

沃顿商学院让我查一查

of wharton business school?

也许你有一个错误的观点

maybe you're having a hard time imagining

认为这个小蛋糕生意不会成真

this cupcake business could ever even happen

因为从来没人相信你和你的梦想

because nobody ever believed in you or your dreams.

只是猜猜

i'm guessing.

我能实现它 max

i can make this happen, max.

你好 我好 大家好

for me, for you, for us.

你就继续做你美妙的小蛋糕

just keep making those amazing cupcakes.

剩下的我来做直到你相信

and i'll do the rest till you believe.

我相信你说的每一个字

i believe everything you just said

还相信孩子们是未来

and that children are the future.

max 是我啦

max, it's me!

我知道是你

i know it's you.

你在枕头下面放把刀睡觉

you sleep with a knife under your pillow?

这是我唯一能买得起的安保系统

it's the only home security system i can afford.

没事还能割个腕

and i'm a cutter.

我在那沙发上睡不着

i can't sleep on that couch.

我想"宜家"在斯堪的纳维亚语里意思可能是"坐骨神经痛"

i think ikea might be the scandinavian word for sciatica.

而且街上还有诡异的声音

and there's weird sounds in the street.

我还没有低频噪音机帮助催眠

and i don't have my white noise machine.

好吧 那是波多黎各噪音

well, that's puerto rican noise.

你会习惯的

you'll get used to it.

能不能让我在这儿躺下睡一会儿

can i just lay down here and get a little sleep?

连跟我上床的男人都不能跟我睡一起

i don't even let the men i sleep with sleep with me.

我现在真的没空跟你探讨感情问题嘛

i can't get into your issues right now.

我只想睡觉

i just need to sleep!

好啦 进来吧

fine, get in then.

那是啥

what is that?

薯片 我睡觉会吃东西

potato chips. i sleep-eat.

烟熏培根味

cool ranch and bacon?

嘿 这超好吃的

dude, they're delicious.

你觉得好吃是因为你和robbie分手了

because of your breakup with robbie?

上你的床

just get in.

五个小时之后我要去市里带小孩

i have to be in the city to babysit in five hours.

好极了 你跟个夜明珠似的

oh, great, you're like a nightlight.

你也太金光闪闪了

you're so blonde.

谢谢

thank you.

max 有人在客厅

max, someone's in the living room.

max 有人在卧室

max, someone's in the bedroom!

robbie

robbie!

肿么了 宝贝儿

what's up, babe?

robbie 你在这儿做什么

robbie, what are you doing here?

我们分手了

we broke up.

还分着

still?

没错 还分着 你调戏我

yes, still. you hit on me.

还被她抓到你和别人

and then she caught you with someone else

在这张床单上乱滚

in these very sheets.

我希望她洗过了

which i'm hoping she washed.

哦 我懂了

oh, i get it.

你甩了我是因为你喜欢女人

you blew me off 'cause you like the ladies.

没关系 我也喜欢女人

which is cool. i like the ladies, too.

现在是两个我喜欢的女人

and right now, it's the two ladies i like.

robbie 如果我是同性恋

robbie, if i were gonna go lesbian,

她这个"同性"是我最不可能"恋"的

she would be the last "les" i'd "bian."

听着 宝贝儿

listen, babe--

你真的伤害到她了

you really hurt her.

闭嘴

stop.

因为你 她睡觉的时候吃反式脂肪零食

she sleep-eats trans fats thanks to you.

拿着 把它们全都给我塞到嘴里去

here, stuff all of these in your mouth.

明白了 你的事儿 我闭嘴了

got it, your thing. i'll be quiet.

robbie 这一点都不好

robbie, this isn't cool at all.

恩哼

mm-mm.

想想你都做了什么 还好意思来这

showing up here after what you did?

加油美女

you go, girl.

我有话要说 你好好听着

i have something to say to you and you had better listen.

噢吼吼吼

ooh-hoo-hoo-hoo.

你谁啊 分手幽灵吗

what are you, the relationship ghost?

robbie 滚蛋吧

robbie, just go!

在分手幽灵面前我啥都说不了

i can't say what i need to in front of the relationship ghost.

我会打电话让你回来收拾东西

i'll call you to come get your stuff

到时候我们可以好好谈谈

and we can talk then.

把钥匙留下

leave the key.

说实话 max 你伤了我的心

straight up, max, you're breaking my heart.

你是唯一能让我动真情的女人

you're the only woman that i feel this way about.

给你

here.

美女们 我不知道这发生了什么

ladies, i don't know what's going on here,

如果让我参与进来就性感的多了

but it would've been a lot sexier if i was in it.

你还好么

are you okay?

如果你想说说话 有我呢

if you wanna talk, i'm here.

能分给我点么

can i get a hit off that?

你觉得这个好吃

you think these are good?

天哪 我们真是穷鬼

god, we're poor.

早上好

morning!

多美好的一天

it's a beautiful day.

这些帘子就是用来挡光的

these shades belong down.

从现在开始 就当我是油盐不进

from now on, think of me as a vampire

冷酷到底的吸血鬼

without all the annoying marketing.

坏消息

bad news.

街上的水管爆了 所以停水

a pipe broke in the street so the water's off.

好消息是 我出去买咖啡的时候

good news, when i went out to get us two coffees,

问过两个叫juan和javier的城建工人

i spoke to juan and javier, two city workers.

他们向我保证说3点以后就能来水

and they assured me the water'll be on no later than 3:00.

我还去了健康食品店

i also stopped at the health food store

给我们买了点鲜榨果汁

and got us a fresh-squeezed juice to split.

是生姜苹果草莓味的

it's ginger-apple-strawberry.

那是在我之前住这公寓的妓女的名字

that was the name of the hooker who had this apartment before me.

这是什么

what is this?

我送的

from me.

上面写着"感谢让我昨夜与你共眠"

it says "thanks for letting me sleep in your bed last night."

还是直接放在床头柜上的钞票更合我意

i prefer my usual cash on the bedside table.

我去咖啡店的时候

when i went to the cute coffee place,

跟那个叫nabulangi的柜台妹聊了聊

i spoke to the counter girl, nabulangi--

如果以一句话就有个叫nabulangi的妹子出现

if someone named nabulangi is making an appearance

那我得坐下来听

in the first sentence, i have to sit down.

她说经理在11点上班

and she said her manager'll be in at 11:00.

所以我想穿全套香奈儿

so i thought i'd chanel it up,

优雅的走过去

walk on over there,

介绍自己还有推销你美味的纸杯蛋糕

introduce myself and your fabulous cupcakes.

我也好想这么做呢

that's exactly what i was gonna do.

我去跟栗栗道别然后出发

i'm just gonna go say good-bye to chestnut and get going.

知道吗 只有一套好看的外出服

you know, having only one cute outfit

能省去好几个小时穿衣打扮的时间

takes hours off getting dressed.

有好多新鲜的布鲁克林啊

oh. that is a lot of fresh brooklyn.

早上好啊栗栗

morning, chestnut.

多么美好的

it's a beautiful--

不会吧

no. way.

看呐 香奈儿二号

look, chanel number two.

告诉我这只是泥巴

tell me it's mud.

快说这是泥巴

t-tell me it's mud.

那是泥巴吗

it's mud?

这是什么

what is that?

胡萝卜吗

a carrot?

泥巴里有胡萝卜

there's carrots in the mud?

停水了啊

there's no water.

帮我弄干净 求你了

oh, get it off me, please.

快帮帮忙

please do something.

把我弄干净 弄干净

just get it off me, get it off me.

住手

stop!

这件只能干洗

this is dry-clean only.

max 求你带我去

max, please, please take me

有热水淋浴的地方 我求求你了

somewhere they have a hot shower, i beg of you.

淡定 只是泥巴而已

calm down, it's just mud.

max 求你

max, please--

别碰我

don't touch me!

谢谢你带我到你当保姆的地方洗澡

thank you so much for taking me to shower at your babysitting job.

我可没得选

well, i didn't have much of a choice.

你都朝我亮出枕头下的刀了

you pulled the pillow knife on me.

我会向你老板做自我介绍

i'll just introduce myself to your boss

然后告诉她都发生了什么

and tell her what happened.

听着 我不想让peach知道你来过这

look, i don't want peach to know you were here.

这是我的工作 不是什么见面会

this is a job. not a meet-and-greet.

明白

got it.

你进去用五分钟时间洗澡

you get in there, you take a five-minute shower,

收拾干净然后闪人

clean it up and go.

好的 我会藏在走廊里等她离开

fine, i'll hide in the hallway till she's gone.

没必要 跟紧我 她从来都不会正眼瞧我

no need, just follow me in. she never really looks at me.

早上好

morning!

你好max

hi, max.

快去

go!

嗨 peach

hey, peach.

嗯 做头发还化妆

uh, hair and makeup.

是要出席什么重大场合

what's the big occasion?

做普拉提

pilates.

max 好消息

max, good news.

有人发明了新方法能让钻石变得更加闪亮吗

they found a way to make diamonds more sparkly?

我给布拉德和安吉丽娜

i got brad and angelina a playdate

找了楼里的另一对双胞胎当玩伴

with another set of twins in the building.

马上就要去了

it starts in five minutes.

不错 他们叫什么

cool, what are their names?

6b

6b.

拜拜 布拉吉丽娜

bye-bye, brangelina.

妈咪爱你们

mommy loves you.

伙计们 在你们走之前

guys? before you leave,

这个也需要做一下

stop at this one.

安吉丽娜需要帮个忙

angelina could use a little help.

给她脖子打个阴影 她是个胖子

contour that neck, she's a fatty.

peach 别这样 那是婴儿肥

peach, come on, that's baby fat.

没差 小孩也会很残酷的

still, kids can be cruel.

别听妈妈的话 安吉丽娜

don't you listen to your mommy, angelina.

她从来不吃东西

she never eats.

没错 从来不吃

oh, no, she doesn't.

来看看这个

here it is.

有e的caroline

caroline with an "e."

我给你弄了个新的拼对了的胸牌

i have your new and correct nametag.

噢 谢谢你 han

oh, thank you, han.

oh.

我看见了我不该看的东西

i've seen something i should not have.

我把这个拼对的胸牌放在柜台上了

i will just put correct nametag here on counter.

非常抱歉 非常感谢

so sorry, but many thank yous.

你在那干什么呢

what are you doing?

我知道你说过不想把名字放上去

i know you said you don't want it up there.

但是你现在看到了

but now that you see it...

感觉怎么样

how does it feel?

感觉像是你根本没听我的

it feels like you're not listening to me

这个工作 或者我其他的工作

at this job or at my other job.

我说过5分钟洗个澡然后就走

i said a five-minute shower and get out.

你在peach那儿打了个盹儿

did you take a nap at peach's?

高级床单在召唤我

the thread count was calling to me.

peach在她的床上发现了金发

peach found blonde hairs in her bed

认为她丈夫有外遇了

and thought her husband was cheating on her.

虽然他真的有 但是这不是重点

which he is, but that's not the point.

你差点毁掉了一个完美的虚假婚姻

you almost ruined a perfectly happy fake marriage,

还牵连了无辜的孩子们

and there are innocent children involved.

好吧 我有几个好消息

well, i have some good news.

看 她是nabulangi

look, it's nabulangi.

我邀请她来品尝你美味的小蛋糕

i invited her in to taste your amazing cupcakes.

如果她爱上你的蛋糕 我们就能在她的面包房有一席之地啦

and when she loves them, we'll have an in at her bakery.

过来打个招呼

come over and say hello.

不 现在不行 我得在忙疯之前给robbie打个电话

no, i can't now. i wanna call robbie before we get too busy.

告诉他有什么时候过来拿走他的东西

tell him when to come over and get his stuff.

max 等等

max, wait.

不 别让我分心

no, don't distract me.

我想让我的声音听起来冷酷又火辣像是

i wanna sound cool and hot and all like,

你被我甩啦 烂人

"you can't have me anymore, sucka."

max

max--

robbie 是我

robbie, it's me.

语音信箱的那声嗝打得真爽

classy burp on your outgoing message.

max 我

max, i--

no.

你明天给我过来把你的东西拿走

i need you to come get your stuff tomorrow.

没了单杠和axe香体喷雾

i don't know how you've been surviving

你还怎么活啊

without your chin-up bar and axe body spray.

max 挂断吧

max, hang up.

我已经给他打过电话了

i already called him.

你给robbie打过电话了

you called robbie?

你为我做了那么多

you've done so much for me.

我也想为你做些事情

i wanted to do something for you, too.

所以我给robbie打电话让他滚过来

so i called robbie and i had him come over,

然后把他的东西都扔给他了

and i gave him his stuff.

现在你不用想这些乱七八糟的了

now you won't have to go through with all that mess.

我想你应该会很高兴 我狠狠教训了他一顿

and i think you'd be pleased, i really let him have it.

说好的三八线呢

what is with you and boundaries?

你上了我的床 上了我老板的床

you're in my bed, you're in my boss' bed,

现在你又去给robbie打电话

and now you go and call robbie?

你就像 你就像你那大屁股马一样

you're like-- you're like your big-ass horse.

到处管不该管的闲事儿

charging in everywhere you don't belong.

我以为这是在帮你

i thought i was doing you a favor.

不管你说那晚我听到的

in spite of what you say about the sounds i heard

你卧室里传出来的声音是啥

coming from your bedroom the other night,

我知道你心烦

i know you're upset.

我是在自慰

i was masturbating.

我爱死我的工作了

i love my job.

我们去外面谈谈 现在

i need to see you outside. now.

不要跟她扯上关系

don't get involved with her.

她连乞丐的钱都骗

she takes money from the homeless.

这不是真的 bob是个投资人

not true, bob's an investor.

马上回来

be right back.

这个纸杯蛋糕不错吧

good cupcake, right?

max 你还真是聪明啊

max, i don't know how smart that was,

居然赶跑了咱们唯一一个潜在客户

blowing by our only potential business contact.

你抢走了我的分手桥段

you stole my breakup scene.

和男人分手时的唯一的乐趣

the only remotely good thing about breaking up with a guy

就是当你把东西扔给他的时候

is telling him how much better you are than him

告诉他 你比他强多少

when you give him back his stuff.

我不知道你是不是注意到

i don't know if you noticed,

我的娱乐生活实在是太单调了

but my entertainment budget is pretty low

但我是真的很期待它

and i was really looking forward to that.

但是现在你却把它抢走了

and then you went and stole it.

不过我猜你也没办法

but i guess you couldn't help it,

因为这就是你们channing家的传统 偷东西

'cause that's what you channings do, you steal things.

huh.

有意思

interesting.

好 你想要一个分手桥段是吗

okay, you wanted a breakup scene?

你得到了

you're in one.

我现在跟你分手

i'm breaking up with you.

噢 好的

oh, okay.

纸杯蛋糕生意结束了 梦想破灭了

the cupcake business is over, the dream is dead.

噢 我想nabulangi肯定会崩溃的

oh, i'm sure nabulangi will be devastated.

我不需要靠你或者你的纸杯蛋糕来养活

i don't need you or your cupcakes to survive.

我会自己想办法解决

i'll figure something else out.

因为除了你一直贬低的沃顿商学院

because, aside from your constant wharton putdowns,

我还是个商业天才

i'm a business genius

我总是可以找到立足之地

and i will always land on my feet.

真的么

oh, really?

貌似你今天还用脸着陆了呢

'cause today you kind of landed on your front.

咱俩玩完了

we're done.

今晚下班后 我会带着行李远走高飞

after work tonight, i'll get my things and be gone.

怎么 你要拖着你装满梦想的旅行箱

ooh, you gonna load up your dream-filled wheelie bag

骑着泥巴先生走吗

and ride away on sir muds-a-lot?

继续说 你就自寻堕落去吧

go ahead. be as negative as you want.

你又可以掌控你的未来了

'cause you're in charge of your own future again.

您说笑了 我没未来的

oh, joke's on you. i don't have a future.

max

max...

你醒着吗

are you up?

我睡着了

no.

max 你生气啦

max, are you mad?

yes.

你是醒着而且生气着么

are you up and mad?

没有和有

no and yes.

哦 你的床好软

oh, your bed's so soft.

那是老娘的胸

that's my boob.

我知道我搬出去了 可我又回来了

i know i moved out, but i came back.

我用咱破碎的梦想里剩余的钱

i took the rest of our dead dream money

买了些鸡尾酒给自己 还请了别人

and bought some cocktails for myself and some people.

然后又给自己

and myself.

你有没有给我带回来点

did you bring me back any of those?

我可不想清醒着听你啰嗦

'cause i can't listen to this sober.

max

max...

我一无所有了

i have nothing.

我真的需要小蛋糕的生意

i really need the cupcake business.

我可以改的

i can be different.

你不行

no, you can't.

还真不行

no, i can't.

但可以变好点儿

but i can be better.

求你了

please?

求你了好不好 我们来做这生意吧

please, let's do this.

我知道你对成功有恐惧

i know you have a fear of success.

你之所以害怕是因为没人相信你的梦想

you do, because no one ever believed in your dreams.

但我相信

but i believe in your dreams.

我们有梦想

we have a dream.

天哪 你都醉成什么样了

god, you are so drunk.

你可能都不记得接下来我说的话

so you probably won't even remember this.

我很抱歉说了你爸的坏话

i'm sorry i said that stuff about your father.

你还在听我说吗

did you hear me?

max 你醒着么

max, are you up?

你还有那些穷人薯片吗

hey, do you have any more of those poor people chips?

怎么着 你演宿醉3呢

what's up, hangover three?

帘子肿么开着

why are these up?

咱不是吸血鬼嘛

i thought we were vampires.

这儿 我用你昨晚剩下的那点蛋糕生意钱

here, i took the rest of last night's cupcake money,

买了咖啡和鲜榨果汁

and brought you a coffee and a fresh juice.

也就是说咱做了两天生意

which means that, after two days in business,

亏了23美刀进去

we are $23 down from where we were.

所以我们还要继续这笔生意吗

so we're still building our cupcake business?

当然了

sure.

我们一共需要多少钱来着

all we need is how much?

25万

$250,000.

多好的数字

which is awesome.

max 很抱歉我越界了那么多次

max, i'm sorry i crossed all those boundaries.

没事儿

it's cool.

我和醉鬼caroline已经说好了

me and drunk caroline worked it all out.

事实上

in fact...

她还签了个协议呢

she signed this paper.

我 醉鬼caroline 是一个

"i, drunk caroline, am a..."

这什么字

what's that word?

大混淡

punk ass ho.

谢谢

thanks.

我 喝醉的caroline是一个"大混淡"

"i, drunk caroline, am a punk ass ho.

我保证闭上我的大嘴巴

"i promise to keep my big mouth shut,

然后乖乖补全max所有穷人薯片

"and replace all of max's poor people chips.

并且再不干预她的恋"禽"

i will no longer meddle in her relation-chips."

这点你一直在笑到吐

you laughed about that until you threw up.

如果你还打什么鬼主意的话

oh, and if you're wondering,

我先告诉你没门 你吐过的污渍也不能阻止它生效

no, the puke stains will not void this contract.

我去

god!

我又忘了咱还有匹马

i forgot again that we have a horse.

max 让他出去

max, get him out of here.

他还不知道我是个服务生呢

he doesn't know i'm a waitress.

栗栗

chestnut.

他的确是冠军

he is a champion.

学得比你快多了

he learned that a lot faster than you did.

目前总资产 364.25美刀

欧美剧破产姐妹第1季全集高清观看由4m影院整理于网络,并免费提供破产姐妹第1季高清剧照,破产姐妹第1季百度云在线播放等资源,在线播放有酷播,腾讯视频,优酷视频,爱奇艺视频等多种在线播放模式,在播放不流畅的情况下可以尝试切换播放源。如果你喜欢这部片子,可以分享给你的亲朋好友一起免费观看。4m影院收集各类经典电影,是电影爱好者不二的网站选择!
加载中...